This week i've been sorting out all of my old pictures and school memories. I have about three or four small boxes of stuff that was just sitting in the closet, mostly pictures and cards. I think I'm going to scan the pictures and important cards/notes and store them online through the Google server thingy so I don't have to worry about storing everything on a hard drive that could break and I won't have all of this extra clutter in the closet anymore...its not really the physical
item that matters anyway, just the memories they bring back, and here are some good ones...
Notice how Bernard spells bear, "BR".
ReplyDeleteNice. I like that you hoped to make it to 6th grade. And that Noah saved the dragon from the flood.
ReplyDeletewtf a book? i suck.
ReplyDeletei loved your dragon story. especially the part where the mean people are drowning and screaming for help.