Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Last Weekend


Last weekend I planted a few flower in a small space on the fromt patio...hopefully I can keep them alive!


We then proceeded to go to Chandler's 4th Birthday party, or as Maddie called it, a Fiesta!

They both took a light tap on the pinata...




Mals new baby Cason...4 mo and overweight.


On Saunday we were at Daley park all day hanging out with the fam.

Thanks Dus for finding Mad's awesome cowboy boots at goodwill!
Maddie liked the train tracks of course.


I finally finished the bathroom last week, but it needs touch ups. I painted it a simple white to make it feel bigger, lighter, airy, and calmer.



I think how we had it before was driving me crazy...it made the bathroom seemed cramped and it was not relaxing.


1 comment:

  1. i LOVE the bathroom white! it does make it seem bigger and airier. it reminds me of how i used to always want to paint rooms that same exact red (thus my old room at my dad's had 2 of the walls that color) but then i too realized white is really underrated and calming(thanks to these beautiful home styling books you got me looking at, guess my dad knew it all along... i always used to think, man, why can't he just put some color on these walls?!).
    also the cream accents you had before work great with the white, it makes for a nice, simple and natural color scheme without seeming like a sterile hospital.

    i love the pictures of the kids playing on the train tracks! i remember i used to love doing that. glad to see maddy wearing the cowboy boots, she looks adorable in them! (as if she's not adorable all the time).

    those pictures made me laugh, and i especially got a good laugh out of the part "i hope to make it to 6th grade." like you thought you might fail or something!!

    ReplyDelete