Thursday, March 4, 2010

Shoes!

Okay, I know I don't really need new shoes but...I could not resist these...
We went to the mall last night because Nathan needed a quick haircut for a wedding and I went into Van's looking for these saddle shoes. I have to say if it was not for Marie I would not know these shoes existed so thank you Marie for showing them to me!!! I couldn't decide between the saddle shoe and the white and blue shoe so..I got both! My B-day present from Nathan! Yes, I am spoiled.


Best shoes ever! I hope these last me for years and years!


On a side note, Ben got his hair cut too! So cute.

2 comments:

  1. LOVE your shoes!! it makes me laugh that you went to the mall for nathan to get a haircut. i think of that barber shop in the mall & imagine nathan was the only white guy there.

    both of these shoes are SO adorable! what wonderful gifts. did you get a new skirt (or dress) also? you look like a fashion blogger in that last shoe one!

    i take it marie really likes saddle shoes & was talking to you about them?

    ReplyDelete