Thursday, March 4, 2010

Workin'


Got myself a 6 pack of these bad boys today. I get all of them since Nathan is gone for 5 days and I plan on drinking half of them tonight. Maybe with some beer too!!! Gotta get ready for the Sunday outing with Marie somehow...


More shitacious artwork for the shop.



Working on my design project for this week...decided to use my pictures from here! At least now I know this blog is good for something.


I was thinking...If Coco Before Chanel does not win the Oscar for best costume I don't know what I will do. Well, I will continue living my life I suppose.

1 comment:

  1. i had forgotten how much i used to love that soda!! i used to drink it every saturday at the co-op after my tai-jitsu class!

    your umbrella painting is so so so so cute!! i would totally put that up somewhere in my house if i were there. that is a cool project you did for your design class. i love that you are letting your artist talent out!

    i didnt even know the oscars were coming up, now i'm curious to see the other nominations for best costume... google time.

    ReplyDelete