
Spring is here...and will be gone in 3 days...

Finished my dish towels (4 of them) but converted them to "tea towels" since I used the wrong fabric (linen instead of cotton). I don't really know what tea towels are for but they are made from linen and I have them. Maybe I will pick up cotton from SAS and make something of what I really need.

Probably my best stitching yet...first time I've actually made a straight line after a year of learning!

Marie came over and jept me company on Monday (My Birthday). She helped me work in the garden for a little bit, here's her handiwork! Thanks Marie for giving me an awesome Bday!

She also made me this vegan chocolate pie!!! It was, in Madeleine's words, "SO YUMMY!" And I could not tell at all that it was super healthy and made from tofu!

Nathan finished his work on the vanity last Friday. Here is the before...

Ew.

and the after!

Lots of work to do...I better get on it and stop posting random pics!!!
I love your new vanity area! Super cool drawers.
ReplyDeletegood job on the tea towels! they are so cute! my mom has thing towels like that that i think my grandma embroidered, she just keeps them in a drawer and uses them to dry dishes or put drying dishes on but it seems like a waste to keep such cute handiwork hidden away. you could put them over the oven or somewhere maybe and use them just to dry things or clean up water spills.
ReplyDeletethat pie looks absolutely delicious, i must have that recipe asap! i love the new vanity and the mirror that goes with it. all of your pictures are so pretty.