Tuesday, February 16, 2010


On Saturday, I went to Goodwill by myself while Nathan watched the kids. I picked up a couple cute things for Mad and Ben and found these sweet red shoes for me. I've been wanting red heels so this was pretty exciting for me! I wore them out Saturday night when I went to "W" in Scottsdale with some friends. I had fun but I think I like going out in Tempe better because everyone is not as concerned with what they're wearing or how perfect their hair looks...





Sunday was Valentine's Day. Nathan has never made anything for me before in his life and he decorated a bag with my name on it and put a million chocolates and valentine's in it! It was definitely a good surprise. I made him, the kids, and the fam valentines in a felt envelope I sewed together. I also made a heart banner for no reason, but the kids though it was pretty! We didn't do anything special really, we try not to be super cheesy, but we did see Dear John which was definetly cheesy (we tried to see The Blindside but it was sold out when we got there). We also took the kids to the train park this weekend which was really fun. We rode the train and carousel and had a fun time for only a couple dollars, I like that place because it reminds me of when I used to go there when I was little.

No comments:

Post a Comment