Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Details of today

S&P Bears...Do you like them? I think I am the only person who does. Ha!

So last night we went to get a new camera. Ours other one was getting old and the lens does not always come out when you turn it on. We gave it to Maddie and she loves to use it all the time. I'm actually impressed she knows how to work it. Anyways, I've been taking pictures all morning of my favorite things around the house just because I have nothing else to take a picture of!


Chandelier


My favorite piano

Vintage Phone actually works but for some reason we don't use



A weird purse I have



Vanity



Poster



Garden








Thanks Marie, for this awesome cup!



Speaking of coffee cups, I love these thrifty finds too!



Easiest and most tasty lunch ever!



When Ben is done with his bananas, he likes to throw them on the floor.



Backyard






We were blowing bubbles and Abby tried to eat them.



Under the trampoline



Spring cleaning.


Nap time/homework time now!

No comments:

Post a Comment