Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Rainbows


It was a good start to the day when I realized I'd hung my laundry in rainbow order.

2 comments:

  1. ha i love it! i'm glad you took a pic of this!

    i LOVE the pictures of maddy & ben at the piano on your other post, i might just print out the one of maddy making the face to put in our room here. good job on making the bread, that is SO cheap!! what a good find at goodwill. i got a breadmaker there once but it wasn't as nice & i never used it. plus fresh french bread happens to be one of my biggest weaknesses (after ice cream) so that'd be a disaster waiting to happen for me!
    it's super cheap here though, only 2 bolivares for a skinny french baquette, which is like... 30 cents! after my incident of eating just that with olive oil a few times for dinner though i'm staying away from it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. no way don't stay away french bread is the best!!!! esp with olive oil. The bread machine I found has a french bread setting too! Well that might be standard for all machines..I don't know but I'm going to make some!

    ReplyDelete