
I drove up to flag by myself last weekend. Never have I seen AZ so green, or maybe I just havn't ever been in the spring. It was pretty.
This is Lindsays new house, it's really old, pretty, and right in the downtown area. Even though she doesn't have a room she only pays $200. I was very jealous!



She made us an artichoke/ricotta/lots of other stuff pizza on sat


We did some walking around and lots of hanging out at Mia's, the bar where she works. It was good to see lots of old friends and I had a great weekend! Just doing the drive by myself and having the time to think was a good break from two little people..
lindsay's house is so cute and warm feeling! the pizza looks awesome and those vegetables looks just too pretty! what is the flower-looking thing in the middle? lindsay looks so pretty in that picture also. does she sleep on the couch since she doesn't have a room? where is her stuff? you'd have to be a really sound sleeper to not have a room, but i imagine she is since you are. i'm glad you had a great time, you deserve it! we never get enough alone, thinking time, so that's great! did you come to any philosophical/life-changing conclusions or questions?
ReplyDeleteit's an artichoke!! If you cook them wrong they turn purple!! In the end of the hall by the dryer/washer there's a nook off to the left that is her space..it's not a "room" but it's not too small either. A friend built her a loft bed so she has a place to sleep and under it, a place for her stuff. It's not a bad set up at all!
ReplyDelete