Sunday, October 10, 2010

Tour de Fat


Vanessa


Marie


Fransisco


There were so many crazy bikes and costumes I wish I could have captured them all...but I had beer to drink!








We did some port-a-potty karaoke..Salt'n'Peppa's Push It...it did not sound as good as we planned.



Around 3:30 near the end, after many beers and a churro, I was sitting in the shade just being exhausted and drunk. It was so hot and sunny! There was a cool band playing that incorporated marching band style and a dude on stilts and all of the sudden this giant guy with giant hands and arms comes out. His mouth was moving to "Tiny Dancer" as the song played. I was so exhausted and confused that I thought it was so hilarious and freaky at the same time.




Then we rode on to Cornish Pasty. Thanks for a good time Tour de Fat, until next year my friend.

2 comments:

  1. yay! I'm glad you took pics too. I just saw Marie's on fbook and it was great seeing more here. it looks like it was an amazing time. i hope to go some year and am looking up bike parades in Mexico City now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. its Tony Danza singing tiny dancer!!

    ReplyDelete