Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Latest Projects


Recovered cafe chairs


Cafe Table Cloth




Clutch. I don't like the colors I chose(too grandma-y) and the construction is a bit sloppy, but this was a good learning experience. Next one I make will be pretty and I know what I'm doing so it will be much better, and I want to include a zipper so I can actually use it! I think I'll use this as a makeup bag or something.

2 comments:

  1. OMG i am SOO impressed!! this stuff is amazing! that is such a good idea putting that adorable cover for the chairs! did you know those are prob my favorite type of chairs/tables? i'd never though of having them inside before but putting the cover & tablecloth totally gives them more of a softer, cleaner, "inside" feel!

    & how did you learn this amazing stitch work!? it's soo pretty! i'm really impressed that you learned this all so quickly! can you stitch a bird on my but pocket for me? ok wait.. would that be tacky and ruin the pretty simplicity of stitch work?

    you should put these pictures up on etsy and have a custom embroidery service! people could pay you to embroider all kinds of different things, or make a lovely and original clutch like you just made. wow you are so talented!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks!!! You're right about the chairs, I don't know why I didn't keep them inside before!! They were covered with hideous, torn, old green vinyl.
    I'd stitch anything for you, but on jeans it can only be on the bottom near the hem or where I did it above!

    ReplyDelete