Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Movies

In my Netflix queue to watch soon:

Mighty Ducks
Hook
Free Willy
Ace Ventura

need I say I'm feeling nostalgic for some of those awesome childhood movies??

3 comments:

  1. haha i dont think i could handle the cheesiness of mighty ducks every again. i definitely overdid that one as a kid! it's true that the others were good though! i was suck a sucker for cheesy animal movies like free willy & i think i actually never saw ace ventura.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ps- how do you already have 833 swagbucks? I use it a few times every day & have been at 30 for liek the past 2 weeks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I dont know?!!? I don't really think i use the computer that much actually maybe I do because I have school and I have to search school related stuff all the time..every time I go to Fb I use the swagbucks toolbar to take me there and thats how I get 90 percent of my points...i watched might ducks after I posted this and it was pretty bad!! I think the others are probably better though..I hope.

    ReplyDelete